Has your insured ring or jewelry been a victim to one of the following misfortunes?
- Mysterious disappearance
Don’t worry! It’s actually very common to lose a wedding band,
engagement ring or valuable piece of jewelry. We understand that it can
be a painful experience, especially for items with sentimental value.
Although we may not be able to replace the nostalgic value, we will
work with you on a completely custom replacement of like and kind
quality to ensure you are 100% satisfied. We have decades of experience
working with victims of jewelry loss/damage and insurance companies,
and will work you to make finding a replacement easy!
3 Steps to Working with Wonder Jewelers
We can start working with you on replacing your jewelry in 3 steps.
- Submit a claim to your insurance
company. You can find a link to popular insurance companies
claim pages below.
- Choose Wonder Jewelers as your
- If approved, we will work
directly with you to recreate the kind and quality of your lost or
Will my jewelry look exactly as it did before?
Yes! With access to one of the largest inventories of loose diamonds,
colored diamonds and gemstones in the world, we are confident that we
will be able to accurately recreate your jewelry.
- We can use your specifications, pictures, lab certificates, appraisals and certificates to recreate the kind and quality of yourjewelry.
- We can use sketches, computer-aided diagrams (CAD) or physical prototypes to make sure that you will be 100% satisfied with yourreplacement.
- If you still aren’t sure if we can recreate your jewelry, feelfree to give us a call at (800) 397-1926
Will a replacement diamond/gemstone be of the same quality?
- We can use the stone’s certificate or appraisal to ensure your
new diamond or gemstone is of the same quality of the one it is
- Because of the wide variety of colors options, we take extreme
care to match hue and intensity for colored diamonds and gemstones.
making a claim with specific companies
The first step to replacing your lost, stolen or damaged jewelry is
always to contact your insurance company. To make this process as easy
as possible, here are the most common pieces of information insurance
claims will require:
- Name and mailing address
- Phone number
- Insurance policy number
- Date the loss occurred
- Information about the circumstances of the loss and before the
- Steps you have taken to recover the jewelry thus far.
- Approximate value for the item, or a recent appraisal.
Here are links to the "Make a Claim" pages for popular jewelry insurers